Areas of Expertise/Knowledge
- Registration services of the Clients under GST
- Periodic GST Return filing services on the basis of data provided by the Clients;
- Due Diligence or critical review analysis service for the overall compliances of GST made by the Client including, suggesting manners in which the weak areas of compliances can be improved by the Clients and especially controlling the financial leakages occurring due to mis-management of GST compliances by the Clients;
- GST Annual Return filing service with an additional service of preparing HSN wise summary of Inward Supplies, if so required by the Clients;
- Assisting in processing of GST Refunds including preparation of necessary workings, filing of statutory forms and coordinating with the Govt. Department;
- Rendering consultancy on specific areas of GST as may be sought by the Client.
Internal Audit and Internal Control Implementation Services
- Conducting Internal Audit of the entity which includes critical analysis of each and every sphere of business operations
- Assisting in identifying, devising and implementing necessary internal controls for ensuring smooth and successful running of businesses along with risk management services.
- Improving the internal MIS reporting system of the management for focusing on key areas of business development and improvement.
- Conducting Financial, Operational, Legal & Tax Due diligence of any entity for the purposes of takeover, acquisition, merger, investment, etc.
Project set-up and Collaborations
- Performing Feasibility and Viability analysis of a proposed independent project or a Joint Venture;
- Advising on related legal and business aspects such as Entity’s legal structure, Capital Structure, Human Resource structure, Domestic and International Tax planning, Exit strategies, Expansion strategies, etc.
- Assisting in finding a suitable counter-part for implementing various business decisions such as collaboration, stake sale, unit sale, etc. along with advising on various possible business expansion propositions.
- Performing necessary regulatory services for obtaining requisite licenses, company formation, etc. for the intended project;
Incorporation of Companies
- Incorporation of Private Limited Companies.
- Incorporation of Public Limited Companies
- Incorporation of Section 8 Non Profit Companies
- Incorporation of Society/Trust
- Incorporation of One Person Company
- Incorporation of Nidhi Company
- Incorporation of Producer Company
- Conversion of Proprietorship Firm Partnership Firm into Private Limited or Public Limited
- Conversion of Private Limited into Public Limited or vice Versa.
Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership Firms
Limited Liability Partnership Firms is a new form of organization introduced in India through the enactment of Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Partnership can now be incorporated as Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and by doing so they can remove the unlimited liability of individual partners.
- GST Registration
Compliance under Company and LLP Laws, Listing Regulations
- Compliance relating to the meeting of the Board of Directors, Shareholders, and Creditors.
- Filing of Annual Returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Maintenance of Minutes Books, Statutory Registers, and other support services.
- Compliances relating to statutory meetings.
- Changing/alteration in the name of the Company.
- Changing the Authorized Capital and paid-up capital.
- Issue and allotment of Shares and related compliances
- Change of Registered office from one state to another, within the same city, and from one city to another.
- Alteration of main objects of the Company.
- Inclusion of new business in the memorandum of the Company
- Appointment and Resignation of Directors.
- Inter Corporate Loans and Investments
- Advising on creation, satisfaction, and registration of Charge.
- Drafting of Director’s Report, Corporate Governance Reports, and Annual Report.
- Matters Related to Investors Grievances.
- Payment of Dividend and related matters.
- Change of Management, Takeovers of management and related due diligence.
- Winding-Up of Companies/Striking off Companies.
- Secretarial Compliance Audit.
- Registers and Records
- XBRL Filing
- Reduction of Capital
- Issue and Transfer of Shares
- Company and Secretarial laws issues relating to holding of meetings, maintenance/filing of records, returns, corporate governance, ESOP, Buy Back of Securities, Take over regulations and Insider Trading.
- Quarterly Compliances in Listed Company: Shareholding pattern, Corporate Governance Report, Financial Result with Auditors Report, Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit Report, Statement of Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
- Half Yearly Compliances in Listed Company: Share Transfer Agent, Transfer or transmission of securities.
- Fees and other charges paid to the recognized stock exchange, Drafting and Designing of Annual Report and any other event based compliance.
Intellectual Property Rights Consultancy
- Filing of Trademark Application and Related Matters
- Filing of Copyrights Registration and Related Matters
- Filing of Patent Registration and Related Matters
- Filing of Petitions for Change of Registered Office and Condonation of Delay in Filing of the Charge
- Compounding of Offences and Oppression & Mismanagement
- NCLT Cases
- Corporate Law Advisory Services
- Arbitration and Conciliation services
- Professional Consultancy
- Secretarial Audit
- Mergers and Amalgamations
- FEMA and NBFC Compliances
- Necessary Certifications required in the capacity of Chartered Accountant under various provisions of the statute after due verification of information sought to be attested.
- Criminal matters offence under IPC
- Civil recovery of money rent, etc.
- Negotiable instruments (cheque bounce)
- Matrimonial cases(family dispute), Consumers, etc.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Insolvency
- Environment Law
- Land Matters
- Marriage Registration
- Trade Licenses
- Shop and Establishment Certificate Registration
- IEC Code Certificates and related services
- Valuation Report from Registered Valuer
- IBC Cases
- DSC Services
- Pan and Tan Application and updation in Pan and Tan Record
- Taxation Law
- Consultation for legal information and advice
- Consultation to review documents
- Mediation, Arbitration, or other third party services
- Preparation of Documents
- Representing clients in court, arbitration, administrative and legislative hearings